Sunday, March 1, 2009

Disappointment to the ppl around me...

Recall bac one of my best fren gave me one pic on my bday...where i did treasured it and put at a special place b4..tried to find it back but think i lost it dy.....
there're a lot of things i did which i think i hv cause ppl to feel quite disappointed with me..mayb i juz alwez used to talk then listen,ppl cares bout me but think i did something which makes them feel im selfish...even me myself felt so....
guilty.....
read bac some of the comments ppl gave me...tough gal,sweet gal,not as cool as i look where im quite talkative at times...haha,is that so?never know how i was to others..
hopefully i wil learn to treasure ppl and care bout the ppl which is important to me more lo...im not doing a gud job in tis...im so so sorry for that...hopefully i will stil be given a chance to meet them someday and be a better person for them...!
don wanna b juz a thing for others to see but nothin inside ler...jia you!

No comments: