Sunday, August 30, 2009

Dry eye....

dry eye is BACK~~~haunt me again.. T.T
perhaps overworked my eyes dy..now, cannot study much, cannot sit in front of my lappie much too ler..sad~
its not due to infection nor conjunctivitis~just...sensitive and dry..not contagious too....since the accident yrs yrs back,leaving sensitive eye and blurry vision..never did raise my concern bout my eye to my family members also.. they would probably say...'don't think so much la, don't play pc games too much or don't overwork it then shall be fine'.. hmm...doc did advise undergo surgery by twisting the membrane or else things.. but it's going to cost some $$ too..didnt get to involve in sports activities for long lu, especially those that have to do with balls~~ cuz im not able to position them.. what i can do?? just take good care of the eyes and don feel sad lu.. =)


staying and rest in the house, nothing much that i can do, nobody in the house with me also, lonely~~~everyone else busy with their own study as well.. sigh..
only my bb n old old de keyboard can accompany me ler..

tried to play canon, the one i learnt during spm..made a lot of mistakes neh, feel lk getting slow in response dy too, hahax!

anyhow, miss the piano in hostel...miss those days play n analyse together with VADs too...

by the way, guitar was left behind, din sayang her for long ler...muahaha~learnt one yr plus dy, skills stil so so..zzz~~

hope my eye can fai fai recover la...need them to continue study for exam...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

go and take some rest la~
use eyemo or any suitable ointment according to your own professionilty xD~u r a bio-chem student after all~

-jh la

Kidd said...

wah ur eyes so serious lar..
wad happen to u..
everyday sit in front of ur pc ar..
take care ar..

X fren said...

rest more..stop rub your eyeball..your cornea will become more curved...coz it's very thin..it will caused astigmatism...like me...my cornea also got problem...everybody also got "cacat"wan..don worry be happy anyway...me too..for example..my nose and my heart got problem actually when i was young....i also learn canon now but for elect bass guitar...

~Shuang~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
~Shuang~ said...

stop pretending lk u know a lot about biology please....and, i basically not interested to know whether u know how to play or not too~

Anonymous said...

Wa..mat kam dai fo ah..who angered u jeh?
-jh again

~Shuang~ said...

JH, u should hv know who is tat la...