Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The time has come...........

TIME??for?
pack and rearrange my clothes lur~~

mEsS!!!

LOL~dunno y so much of formal wear in black too..

gai gai clothes..stripes ==' they juz caught my eyes~~

~jeans + pants + skirts~hah!am i done.......? argh~need to squeeze inside the wardrobe...dUH~


haha,stupid duck duck! cute bb~
helped them bathe jor lu...smells nice~

wan some huggies from them??keke!


except for tat...wanna say sorry sorry SORRY to someone............

n that,mr ETS, nice chatting wit u too,work hard for ur singing~~

to chai,good luck for ur match! gambate!!!

din hv my dinner...not going to eat lu,so fat nowadays...sad~~~sobs..

alone here in kl's condo,awaiting tmr's ceremony...bit bit scary actually...gotta hang out more often after tat,avoiding myself think bout those silly stuffs~~


EnD!!


oh yea, bout my eyes...u know wat?doc said its bacterial infection..im having bad skin,that's y easily infected..im lk..r u serious??? totally different with what the previous doc told me..but what i know is,the scar got worsen..hv to tk it seriously in curing dy..can't hv surgery yet,need to keep them in more stable condition....that makes me think again,then,how bout my dream job??gv up?
anyway, except for giving me 3 types of eye drops,he asked me to buy microcycline myself..very familiar for cbs rite??yea,we studied the disease,the symptoms,treatment,but didnt really studied the side effects..
he said there's going to be rashes (hypersensitivity) if im allergic to that antibiotic...
that medicine is not allowed to sell in the hospital (Gleneagles medical center) what does that mean? n, he asked me to try for one week n if im ok,continue for a month..y izit so?i thought we hv to consume enough dosage to kill all the bacteria n avoid developing resistance?
LOL~never thought so fast need to apply back what i've studied on myself ler...
never bought the medicine yet actually...if im allergic to it then what shud i do?
but wil,for sure try it someday within this week la..i wanna get well too!!

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Hahaha...My duckduck~~ Keep them safe n sound ar... Got my clothes pun...Luckily i never say wana get them back from you~~ haha...Thank u for the hard work... lolx...

~Shuang~ said...

hmph~stil dare to say ha...all rubbish at my place..