Sunday, February 6, 2011

The CNY~

brand new yr of 2011...first post~
Chinese New Year, being stuck in sg~
after 8 months in sg.....
still,having one unstable career...not much of savings n......havent clear my study loan! $@#%#$%@ ><

alright, i aint someone who's extremely negative..so i would say, still freaking happy to be in here bcuz i finally get what i've alwez wanted in life!!! which is my baby piano in house =))) on my own~~~
have not been working daySS ago..n will still b stuck here in sg till 12th,which is y im so darn free to blog again~

i have to say i really REALLY in LOVE with what im doing for now..as for the first time, i wouldnt need to be envious of other ppl's life..but having thought juz to be better me in me~ bought LOADS of stuff i've always wanted by myself..planning lots of things ahead on my own too! they used to say starting of working life is like the end of your life to enjoy.......to me, IT's just the BEGINNING of my life..n im enjoying every single moment of it!

but then again, life just won't go well for me..i hv no idea why...it baffles me at times too~ but......whatever it is..I WILL STILL SHINE!! That's what im certain of =)
Robert taught me well.. tough time never last,but tough people WILL~ =P be it im off from sg,got sack,back to msia...either way,i will still strive in whichever ways...mum used to ask me,why can't i just live my life simple,and be happy? well,im really envious of those who can life their live simple......n hv lil happiness for themselves..but i just like to mess up my life and learn it the hard way~ i just like it that way,cant i =P

CNY is the best time to get connected bac to ppl whom u might long lost contact?which i did..... happy to know everyone's doing just fine..! even happy to know a lot of them is perhaps doing well n working very hard for what they thought is best for themselves!~ like this kind of feelings.. =) being an adult wasnt as bad as we thought after all~~~ we have to freedom to do anything out of it!

to those who's still figuring what to do with life, lost in no where mayb...it's time to start something out of it!!! aza aza!~

had a pathetic meal when everyone's having reunion dinner...gamble n drink the other night....sleep thru the whole day after din tai feng~~ n,dunno what to do again today =((((







HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!~

No comments: