Saturday, April 2, 2011

One..reveal~

Every single nights I would feel lk writing..probably,tats when I sum up my life...same goes to tonight..but,i found this~tat i've writen few mths ago.. (revealing~)

People walking in and out from our lives
Was it they yearn for happiness they thought I could gv them
Walking away by means I dont hv the ability to do so??

I used to share with ppl,of my stories...
But there're too much of them now...n that,im on my own~
Meeting strangers each days make me tired even how exciting it could b..

But we're not looking backwards...cause,
Everybody moved on....
They moved on......leaving me bhind..lk im hanging in the corner
Where no one else would care..

What I do is to lay on the bed,waiting......fr day to turn dark..fr night time till the day shine~
Couldnt find a place in the world that feels lk home
Anymore...

There has been confusion..but nothing's goona change..
Of how I am..
Of how I would be..
cuz im going to choose to be happy
Im better off alone n be happy...
Waiting for the someone..n live a happy ending~


Awww.......look how emo I was~couldnt rmb wat I was thinking that tim ><
But I rmb the reasons y I've writen that... =)
if ther's an award for emo girl..i would probably win the prize at tat time.....LOL!

good night world!! XOXO

No comments: