Tuesday, January 3, 2012

We can control our feelings...I CAN!

Hey followers,hows life everybody?
i'll tell u hows mine.. =)
for the couple of days this few weeks, i've been feeling awful bout life..it's like really,waking up feeling all tired, shagged n miserable.. no kidding~
i frequently asked myself what hv i done to my own health, sacrificing it for the job im having, worth it?
truth is, it's festive season these days n i cant help missing my life back then.. my friends, my birth place..really, dunno how many times hv they post up the gathering meet up, n im lk...don ever need to think bout it =(
u know what? the new yr night itself, i finish off my dinner n on the way back to home, i walked, n cried all the way.. i cant help.. reached back home, thank God one of the girl has came back n we had lk pillow talk.. n we made a review for the year of 2011.. n i feel, it's a failure, for that time of the moment..
recalling how i used to work back then, the ppl tat we attract when we hv positive vibes, ppl constantly charm by ur personality, give u name cards so that u can keep in touch with them, good opportunities if ther's a chance u feel lk working for them..those things, havent been happening lately..what happened huh Shuang? hmm..

remember we watch HIMYM n ther's a comment, 'u cant go back to the past just because it's safe n secure,u cant go back just because the future seems scary'..
think i hv forgotten i used to like to think,u need to let urself into uncomfortable situations,thats when u put urself into challenge n that's when life's worthwhile..

honestly, i hv lost all my passion for work.. even if the few days ago, someone complement me in front of my 'boss' i would juz say thank you n walk off, not willing to make further conversations, not feeling great cause i dont feel i did any good anymore..i juz,follow the flow, do what i was suppose to do, what's inside?nothing much left but feel lk wanna leave already..
truth is, the TOXIC people has been around me these days, we alwez been discussing bout them leaving.. n truth is, im all greedy n think tat i deserve better all the time..

You can feel UP one moment,n DOWN then next...

where has my drives gone?
think, it may b best if i get away from toxic ppl, i wish them well but need to remind myself, the life they want is not wat i wan..
need to get more back to the me, the me that always feel very grateful for being here, the me that used to be happy n willing to try out everything..

n Clement if u're reading this, i wanna change away of the title of emo queen.. dont wanna be anymore =P
n ms big head prawn..hmm~~~ how a great way to start of the new yr..i mean, really, the first flight out of the yr, ad reminds me,u know wat shuang, dont be careless anymore~ n, good rite?i wont repeat that for the rest of the year..
anyhoo..if u're just like me, stop feeling bad about myself.. u know wat?just bcuz im that careless, i hv few sets of makeup items, even toothpaste, dunno how many times i need to buy them in a yr..muahaha! but it's fine..so long as u can accommodate ur ownself, find a way, an alternatives, get more of precautions, things will turn out alright..
n seriously, i still havent find a solution to the nametag tat i hv lost..but,be it good or bad, im ready =)

waking up feeling lk watching one of this,

thank you Joel, love u always!~ cuz we love God always!~~

it's new year n honestly, i dont hv much plans ahead, im literally a lost sheep by now...

but i know for now,
n i wanna be happy, for today, for the rest of the year, no matter what happen!
n that shall be the new yr's resolution..!
should be in one of ur list too ppl!!

opps,not to forget, i wanna love u back, my job =))

good luck n stay happy =)))))

1 comment:

gt43 said...

Let put in this way,
if you think positive,you will do well.
When you do well,you will feel good.
And,when you feel good,you will continue to think positive.

Law of attraction never fail us.

Good Luck,my friend. =)