Monday, November 23, 2009

back to the starting point....

after all the opinions from ppl around,n after some while spending some tim to think bout it..here's my decision...to bac to the starting point...

met up sue n she staying in my condo on sat~
feel so comfortable juz being able to talk to her..
n she actually gave me some tips on how to face the 'stress' that is kinda not necessarily to happen in me in my group..
kinda relief though...
true also,i don really hv to care so much,i am who i am..
n wat i need to do is to be myself~
just need to do wat i feel is correct right?
i love last min work...*trying to work on it*
im typical in my work b4 hand it in...*just accept the fact*


going to help a fren from arts skol in completing their assignment..
second time helpin ppl from other skol..
some how,feel their life is a lot happier than CB..LOL~


keep going on...!

1 comment:

Blogger said...

You Go GIRL~!! I;m struggling with my very last minute work now...
just wasted one hour.. MUAHAHHAHA