Saturday, November 14, 2009

Tiring week

Finally, the most stressful week for me until now since the sem begins have comes to an end...
sleepless nights, stressful, blur~all happen in the week..
yet, i din do well in many reports n assignments...
the feeling was actually kinda weird too~
its the very first time shuang gets serious in her studies..normally, i would work most of the time, have fun, hang out for the days and study only was likely to be a minor little things tat i wil do few days before exam..
i hv to say, the lecturers change my thoughts n behavior...plus, my result for last sem kinda motivate me too..lecturers are really great though, they guide me,talk to me n listen to me..love them!
sigh...din hang out for like one month dy...which actually never happen to shuang before...i wanna go sing k, watch movies, meet up wit frenz, chit chat, etc neh...but the thoughts were being suppress....wanna try to hv a semester where i really put in my effort n wait for the outcome..
oh yea, a lot of ppl askin me whether going to work for pc fair next month..think i wont go i guess...sad~cant join them n work together lu,ppl, jia you in hitting the targets given yea!n i will continue work harder on the things i should do..
miss my friends!cant hang out much wit them nowadays...hope u guys doing well

going to sleep very soon~nite nite =)

No comments: