Monday, December 14, 2009

~Fear~

12th Dec..

U know what??it took me 12 hours to bac from kl to penang..

Darn,wat happen to me huh?thats a mistake tat shuang wil never do..

After class at 4,took taxi over to titiwangsa then head to plaza~things start when the conductor asked me to get in to lumut’s bus..

Ever heard of tis place?wel, at least I din..

Anyhow,I got in..read my book..finally done wit the whole book~got tired n fal asleep..

By the time I woke up,its 716pm..start to look around n my instinct told me something went wrong..so I asked around wher exactly is the place known as lumut…The bus starts to head in kampong area…a lot of places that none of them are familiar to me, tats when my heart’s getting worried~after some while, stil not havin anyone reply my msg...bus driver display horror movie on the bus!crap…it was getting darker, ppl around look unfamiliar, places unfamiliar, the movie keep on making sounds of ppl screamin..sigh~!

Tortured 3 hours, n final outcome, I arrived lumut~n that’s the final destination of the bus…T.T

Went for the driver, he yelled at me for GOD knows wat, n ppl around lookin at me~he refuse to help me up, n the next thing he did, was just drive away…. =( leaving me alone…so obviously, im LOST n stuck in an unknown place,wit my lappie, n some cash..though I’ve alwez thought myself wont b in dangerous situation n that ppl r alwez nice, that night, I din feel so anymore…I was worried over the ppl ther, cuz I know they knew im not familiar wit the place n that they’re lookin at me for wat I wil do next…

One, if I were a person havin bad tempered, I would probably yelled bac at the driver n force him to fetch me bac..second, if I were weak at tat tim, I would probably break down n cry..however, apparently it may be my fault, I fal asleep..thats y~~so, did none of that, called mum, split out my condition n told her when I know wat to do wil then get bac to her.. I was lucky that I found a place sellin tickets n the next bus to ipoh was 1030~since it’s a wel known place compared to lumut, I rather got lost ther…so I bought the ticket..

Got into the bus, n eventually, i broke down…..aiks aiks! I cried, not bcuz im sad,etc…im screwed up! For the very first tim Im scared!!! I start to b afraid that mayb someday I wont b able to tk care of myself anymore..lotz of bad things happen lately, I even fal from the stairs!why ar??hmm, for the very first tim, my fear wins over shuang..it felt lk shuang aint tat tough anymore..n that scares me~im afraid that I might not b able to bare n tk care n tk control of the problems I wil be facing…n do trust me~somehow, my path is alwez rougher than others >.<

Long long night………..worst, I sure did make my mum n sis worried..felt so sorry…this is kinda lk the thing I would never do!!stil do,felt GOD is punishing me badly lately…

Stil,good to be home….a new home..at least to know mum is doing well here…tmr wil b better!

No comments: