Sunday, December 27, 2009

The "kEy"


now that i know who's holding the key...n that it wont work,
have my fingers cross, so that i wont repeat the same mistakes i did previously to others..
have them cross again..hopefully i wont lead myself to situation wher i cant get to choose n make wrong decision again..
have them cross again...for not letting me to b forced to decide lk how it was again..
an answer should be enough i guess =) though it make drives me crazy at times..hahax~

about two weeks left b4 exam...kinda scary~
mum dont let me to go for intern though i felt lk having them badly, sigh..
but, if that's how she wants, im fine with that....
got her msg telling me so, i was like..hmm,ok,nvm then...
still, dunno what to do or wher to go after Jan~which ther will be a three months holiday for internships..
but im sure the idea will come as the time has come...i will know what to do by then..
LOL..first time i never fight and strive for what i wan n wat i think is right..
darn....bad news is, i don feel like having the energy to get what i wan anymore, just let things be...most of them r not under my control..
good news, very peaceful me nowadays, n obedient too!
basically is that good??no idea...

2 comments:

T'estimo said...

why u're not going to intern? =(
thought it'll be fun working togetherrr =D

~Shuang~ said...

yea..then that night chai rou say y don apply get dy only tel mum~i was like....not a bad idea wo..muahaha!!
see how la~they stil din reply me..