Monday, February 22, 2010

Honesty

hey followers~

one ques for u guys.. is honesty needed as ther's nothing that u could alter?
is honesty needed when it could lead miserable life to others?

when someone had done something wrong, which to him/her it may not seems that wrong, they will choose to move forward.. and, to do so, they may seek for forgiveness from those they feel sorry for~
but, was the word of 'sorry' could mend or change anything?
it would just seems to be the hardest word to say... yet, a word that carries no meaning..

at the end of the day, i chose to lie..
no matter how hard u try to explain ur own situation, the person who und the most would only be urself..
to hate someone aint something easy..
and when ppl trying to seek for freedom, i wil then let them be~
i know im not wrong.. just got a bit disgusted..

not expecting u guys to know what i mean too =)

very soon CNY mood has almost comes to an end d yea.. not very delighted trip back to pg though..
back to kl today n since then, there would be one less reason that relates me with my hometown.. going to permanently stay in kl very soon~ *guess so*
big thanks to those who wish me in the CNY.. even diff races did so too.. Gong Xi Fat Choi is what they lk to say..keke!

reached pg on the day when everyone suppose to have a reunion dinner with their family..
obviously, without my own awareness, i tried to hide from going back in some ways..
anyhow, received a biggest compliment in my life that day~
mostly when ppl praise me, i would have just accept them, thinking, ppl just trying to make me happy or to flirt around..
but that day, i just felt he speak truthfully n that enlightens my day~
having me to promise him that i wil keep this type of smile '=)' until my last breathe..
he said he's saint with a big gold ring on top of his head.. hahax~ so that's someone sent by God to reminds me those thing ha~

as i ad came back to kl, will have one day rest for the day, n everything's going to start tmr..
will gonna have to attend two interviews.. settle the prob of connections..
n soon, will need to make some wise decisions on how to spend my 3 months intern then.. hopefully it will be very well arranged..

wish me luck!!

No comments: