Saturday, August 25, 2012

Speak FAITH

Yo!! been wanting to blog lately, dunno how to put the bits of thoughts into words... after a very good night sleep, here i am sat in front of the pc, trying to put it tgt~

So, went to Austria, Salzburg, Mozart's birthplace..

Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
someone i've heard a lot, but never really expect much.. i thought it's sth like they always say, talented ppl, where to which we always see in the tv show n stuff...

but, for someone to start the music path at the age of 3, start composing at the age of 8.. manage to compose a full concerto at the age of 12... full concerto.. is like music is his words, he can express them by picturing, hearing, the violin, the flute, trumpet, drums......n, im impressed for the fact that he's a traveller.. despite his financial status..

watched his story thru Amadeus, where ther're two main characters, one of which, Salieri..
to be honest, i didnt get motivated, like at all.... in fact, i feel devastated.. especially the scene when Salieri wrote a song for Mozart when he march in to meet the emperor.. Mozart walked in while the emperor played the composed song... later part, he claimed that he had the song in his mind..n when he was asked to play that song, he did it with no mistakes, n manage to add lots more colour to the song~
now, i do realize talent is really beyond words... it's like u know exactly which key (major,minor) to b used, which chord would gv the feelings u wan to express, which musical direction to b used, wat kind of colours u can add in it....
it's not just studying them, it's really about applying them,dont they?

probably u would und me better by this video


it kinda hit me lately tat now only i know what music is all about, n that gives me like a very heavy weight in my heart...
anyway, trying to get rid of a lil bit pressure out of myself lately...i know very well for the fact when u r stress, u cant produce anything great! so,yea, just trying my best not to think too much~

ytd, one lady,claim herself as 83 yrs old,but she looks great, really.. out of no where when i was talking to her, she grab my hand made a fortune telling on my life...
i...really dont need that..
but sometimes, i would like to blif tat that's kind of a msg sent from God, where the lady was sent to speak faith in me..
n i appreciate them very much~!
i would never forget how in my life, someone speak faith in me n asked me to try things tat i never would..
would never forget the doc whom place a interest in my life n decided to help me thru..he told me, if tats wat u wanna be, i would love to help u~dont ever need to b worry..
n that, leads me to who i am today..
sometimes i dont get how kind-hearted ppl could do that all the time~
i wish someday, i could speak faith to someone too~ =)

sth from the book, the phrase 'Every setback is a setup for a comeback.'
i believe =))

dont really know whether or not u would get this post..hahahaha! just sth in my mind i feel lk i hv to burst them out..dont bother~blah~~

just, please, keep in faith~

No comments: