Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Another starting point

When two person which has not much as what we say in mandarin '缘分‘ it will then make a big circle marry go round and back to the same point where things havent really started. When u reach this point, will u actually thought it's actually a waste of time to do all this?those heartache,tears,laughters,just nothing at the end. I draw my own circle of my life, and u get into that circle, but soon u just walk away without saying a words. Want everything back but u right now. On the journey, the way back into ~love~, need not necessarily what that is in your mind right now. In can be family, friends, or loving myself. Had someone scolded me coward because i dont dare to accept his love,neh,not really...long time not being single dy,mayb im not very good in rejecting someone ended up don't really wanna b his fren too ler~we can fall at times, what we have to do is stand up and be tougher and work harder.Nothing wrong when u do make mistakes but its wrong if u surrender so fast.Life still goes on...but i do wonder,lk what ms lim did said,now u both be together, think bout wat age u wanna get married and think bout how many yrs b4 u get married,will that actually works?kinda make sense for me...do change and learn something from each break,one teach me to study harder one teach me to work harder. Yea,work harder tis issue...its lk i cant pull the brake to ask myself to stop ler...been working while studyin for half yr dy,cant really control myself,though did promised myself to study and concentrate in adv year..someone might laughing at the other end,saying why i work and spend it's just like gaining nothing.true!but wrong as well...only i know what am i doing.though i don't really know what i wan deep down inside my heart,haha!but at least, at least i wanna try to do everythin,see where's my limit....saw one phrase saying 人是没有边缘的,除非你限制你自己..working for Tangs and attending lecturers still,quite boring leh...i wan more!more.....
Anyhow,working at Tangs will make us,most of us envy of their life style~what the customers have to do is just request it,or probably their responsibility is to help their parents to spend some money...life is certainly not fair isnt it??haha,cheers~~be happy no worries~

每朵花都有盛开的那一刻。我们是该共存。
它可能比你开的美多了。但,何人可以解释美是什么啊?
如果美的定义只有一个,有可能吗?
就如聪明的定义。。。考好成绩就是聪明?还是有法办赚最多的人才是?
过路人可能会为你浇水,为你施肥,有些会很忍心的把你的子叶给剪掉。
但,花依然会开~
帕孤单的我,依然害怕一个人。
没法咯,只好慢慢加油!

fall for this songs,by clay aiken,The Way...sharing it with all of u~

Theres something bout the way you look tonight, Theres something bout the way that i can't take my eyes off you. Theres
something bout the way your lips invite, maybe its the way that i get nervous when your around. And I want you to be mine
and if u need a reason why,

[Chorus:]
It's in the way that you move me, and the way that you tease me, the way that I want you tonight,
It's in the way that you hold me, and the way that you know me, when I can't find the right words to say,
You feel it in the way, you feel it in the way.

Theres something bout how you stay on my mind, theres something bout the way that I whisper your name when I'm asleep Oh girl
no. Maybe its the look you get in your eyes. Oh baby its the way that makes me feel to see you smile. And the reasons they
may change but what i'm feeling stays the same.

[Chorus]

I can't put my fingers on just what it is that makes me love you, you baby.
So don't ask me to describe, I get all choked up inside, just thinking bout the way.

[Chorus]

There's something bout the way you look tonight.
There's nothing more to say then, I feel it in the way.

No comments: