Saturday, July 18, 2009

Convo today...good n bad~~~


At the very first point, dont really lk convo ceremony...the only thing which is important is the photography session tat wil then represents two yrs of ur study in diploma...Anyhow, met back arshana~~happy~~though din chat much, but at least get to see how she looks lk nowadays..kinda miss her presence at tarc. As usual,taken the scroll then tk pic n bac home....but,mood was spoil when bro say wanna back home earlier..ended up i din tk pic with group one students which r mostly meant all by my 2 yrs of study....n, my sis, which suppose to b the camera man din tk the pic well..sadly isnt it?its lk i go there for nothing....
but,surprisingly receive flower....should b the first time to get it from a guy,never expected it anyway~~kinda waste huh,don't und y girls like to receive flowers..but it's a matter of what the heart wanna speaks..thanks to u~
And, thanks to my mum n sis...i know they love me very much...
but,another thing that i don lk convo is.....i can see im lack of something at tis moment...n sometim,ppl do remind u cause they din know bout it...n made me dunno how to ans their ques...how great will that be if u are ther...where u can see this life that u've brought in to the world hv ad grown up to be a better person n she had graduated...where i can see ur smile n listen again u saying my results was not good but it's enough for u...u're happy with me...anyhow,u will alwez in my heart...daddy,i miss u....much!misses those days u tel stories bout how frog jump onto diff types of leaves and ask me to tel u again in ur shoulder,misses those days that u only keep quiet but supporting me from bhind,misses those days when i can say good night to u every night,misses those days u wake me up on weekends and,the way u wipe my tears when i cry...hmm...nvm ler~shuang wil stay tough~~~today wan happy happy de...!
din finish up my reports yet er,tmr need to work some more...plenty of stuf to b done...but,at tis point i feel very very grateful~mum going to buy me a new lappie tis mon ler...stil considering wan her to buy for me or not....mao dun~~~keke...k la,late late ler,better finish up my stuf~~nite nite~~~

2 comments:

hoayven said...

ish...knew that you will complain bout me... Expecting too much la you... Be contented with what you have but aim high sometimes to improve yourself...
Nvm la...I'll tell you the story la...
Once upon a time..there was a frog... It jumped jumped jumped... Then forgot d...haha...

~Shuang~ said...

hng...then should ask urself why u expecting too little wo???