Friday, January 1, 2010

Brand New Year!!

yea,okay...bit reluctant to post something for the moment~
but, it's a brand new day of the brand new year of 2010! so, cant miss it~~since blogging had ad bcame part of my life in some while since......dunno~~
well, nothin much that i want to post except for some emo thoughts that cross thru my mind for the past few days, for wat i've done n what tat i din...what tat ppl did to me, n what tat i do to others, plus to myself..
see, 'u never know the line u hv drawn until u hv cross them'.. i basically did cross A LOT of the limit which i think i wil never do..and until then only i start to ask myself, is this really what i wanted? what that i hv done?? sigh~ this happens a lot, specially in the year of 2009~ so, if u wan me to describe the year that i had.. i would say a bird that lost her direction~ n a year that i've done a lot to proof what i wanna know bout myself... including my own limits.. and to sort of like make the first step to be closer to 'start to live my own life'~
would i cal it a success?definitely no... but im still learning though.. to be better, although ther r some outcomes which u might never able to change anymore..
again, real life situation alwez comes with choices..n ther are some period of time, ur choice is that critical, n u just cant runaway, u must choose either one, n that one lil decision could influence the whole things coming along..
i've done some silly once, i mean, ther were like, wrong decision at the right timing?? which i think could be happened to a lot of ppl..
AND, i did stress myself a lot sometim.. am i really perfectionist ha?? i don really know.. but then, to what i know is, we as human being, can alwez grab what we wish for n what we wanted as long as we work on it.. mayb thats y~~ n this in turn makes me break down, n perform even worse than what i can...
mum was right though.. i aint anyone else.. i hv to look into myself, n what that ppl want might not b what i wanted, even though it seems like a must to achieve certain things in the life, at this age... guess i gotta slow things n gv up certain things though..
stil do, i wil try my best..!

but then again, today's 1st of 2010!!!lets cheer for that..!
new year new hopes! life stil goes on.. n i wouldnt say we need to totally forget whatsoever that hv hurt u or any regrets that u cant bare to take it to make the coming days for the year to be smoother n happier.. i would say, just take it as something that had ad past, n alwez try to b better~ build a better part of u thru those experience!
yea, hey, i got plenty of new dreams for the year actually~~
apparently i gone far more mature after so many things that happen in 2009..
i fall, get up, lost in my way, found some ways, get away from studies, then bac again, etc..
n here i am now..preparing for new challenges~!
this yr's going to b more interesting i guess~for that 3 months holiday ahead, n... chemistry as my final year project, plus Dr Teh as my supervisor~
sure do, need to get myself ready for lots of things.. yet, im excited to get things started!!


Happy new year everyone!! n good luck for the year~
yaY!~

2 comments:

Blogger said...

Yippie - First to comment on the First 2010 post ~~ CoOL~!!!!

There are bad times and good times in 2009 for both you and me... But i'm so glad that we still stay by each other... and you've been such a great friend in 2009!!!

Love ya very much.... WE ARE GOING TO ROCK 2010!!!!!!!!!! YEEHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

~Shuang~ said...

yea..thanks for being wit me all the time whenever i need u girl~~though ther r some period of time i do wish u wil b by my side n cong dong together whenever we're emo~~hahax!
treasure u much sue~
lets ROCK together for the year of 2010~!!we can make it~!

love you much too! =)