Sunday, January 3, 2010

S.O.S.

argghh...someone plz help me through~~
the test's tmr, yet i'm not able to put all my focus to the notes...something pull my thoughts away whenever im reading...
it's all about the concern for the 3 months holiday... =(
i mean, where should i go??
main ques here... penang or kl??
having contract for kl's condo which only ends by end of may..
yet, my heart wants to go bac pg badly..!
another thing, intern or to work?
hmm, i'm quite certain that chemistry will b the path im going to choose instead of bio, n since most of the chemical companies that i'm interested in replied that they don't have such programme, think i wil might as well work.. to be an intern in hospital seems fun.. but, think i will regret ha~ need to collect a 5.5k b4 new sem starts man!for the external papers n some living expenses.. what a tough task...
and, i wanna start the violin course in yamaha during the holiday...it's going to cost some $ too...
gone to some websites n get to know spore airlines open their application for new cabin crew again..! the training period is 3.5 months, which kinda fits the timing of my intern..how great that would be if i'm in right? but then, interviews' on 16th~that's the first day of my finals...going to miss the chance again...
before that, i would like to hv my eyes cured...! it's been years having bad condition n the red eye prob keep bugging me.. for sure need to spend sometim in pg so that i can get bac to my doc time to time...anyhow, one tim consultation would be around hundred.. duh~wonder how i'm going to arrange my finances...
yet, if i stay at pg, i will need to rent a new room ther, get familiar with the public transpoort, etc..
and, i will need to fork two places' rental??geezz...
ther are plenty plenty of jobs out ther..n i basically dunno how to choose.. SASA?since i've ad part of them..although i never contact them ever since i got their offer..perfume department?with higher salary, with seats to rest..but can learn nothing n dull... hp stalls?very competitive, gotta mix with ppl who smokes.. skin care outlets?gotta makeup each day, LAZZYY~~ waitress? low income, freelancer? easy job yet with higher income, but arent stable..zzz~

'when u fail to plan, u're planning to fail'!! oh my gosh...i DON WAN that to happen to me!!!
i've always let opportunities given FADE with my eyes open..n it's going to happen again this time..
a good way to describe myself... i'm PATIENT!!
LOL~another way, i don hv the courage yet..still, wanna continue the road taken by most ppl...not, 'the road less taken'
this 3 months are so darn important to me...i'm a bit over worried >.<
so, HELP!!~~~~~

2 comments:

T'estimo said...

Come penang! (: My parents already found a place near my hse, it's 120 per person & Chai Rou is going to fetch all of us if we're working at the same hospital! =) And and.. I'll be looking for part time jobs during weekends so there are a lil income i guess. Oh and they said it's also possible if u want to be a one-on-one tuiton teacher with those primary students, the salary will be higher of course. =) I'll be looking for more ways to earn some income and at the same time doing interns. I guess interns are essential to gain some related working experience. Just my suggestion to you and hope it helps! Cheers girl.. make wise decision!

~Shuang~ said...

really?? yea, was thinking if i go over pg,most probably rent a room ther wit Rou..alice said she might wanna join as well~~
wil ask u for more details if everything went well =)