Sunday, January 31, 2010

Nightmares again....

sigh......had my nightmares again..
and i've just finished my exam, yet, starts to have those creepy dreams...how sarcastic it can goes?
this time round, yea, i could remember the content well, though cant recognize the faces.. venue, graveyard... it's the combination of two things that has been very traumatic to myself.. so the feeling n content was not unfamiliar at all.. that's why i could recall it wel n had my tears drop when i woke up..
n i have a feeling the dreams going to continue somehow, some other days.. cause bad dreams are the one that could continue their version each time..to me~
n i und why i dreamt so.. n know too why it suddenly pop up now when im suppose to have a good rest....
had myself sleeping for less than 4 hours.. wish the day could come asap.. cause i don wanna get bac to sleep anymore..


may i be peace.....

tmr shall be better~

my wish..

No comments: