Wednesday, November 16, 2011

?????

stayed in the house for one whole day...finally it's over~~get to work tmr,woohoo!!! =)
i rmb 'someone' used to ask me, y cant i juz sit quietly at home, relax, get some rest together, enjoy the time being together, (save up money too)..haha,i guess just, CANT do it~~
now that my mum isnt working anymore..sometimes when i called her she's lk,im freaking bored~~~i LOL...but deep down inside,i know exactly how she feels..it's sth kinda lk, inherited?? muahaha! dont think we r lk hyperactive person..but we juz,cant do it.. =P

anyway,thought about a lot of things in this 12 hrs time..emailed ppl here n ther, ask about stuff that i MAY b interested in,etc..
so now left with a lot of question marks in my head..

spoke to my sis, talking bout getting bac to study..talked bout how i see things coming in 5 yrs time..she thinks im crazy,tat i may hv considering too little..but i duno, things happening around me,each days, r equally crazy enough ain't it =)
n i think, things tat dont sound crazy..or doesnt excites u...whats the point? ever heard about IF, u r not doing things tat u like daily, IF u hv no sense of purpose in living each days..u r physically alive..but truth is, u r dying slowly each days~~
n that when the day has come..i dunno,what will u feel that time? @@
n, think no one would actually hv a strong faith in u really..u just hv to believe in urself first b4 anybody gets to blif in you~~unless u're lucky enough to find tat soulmate that trust u in watever way u r..
'Stand up for wat u blif in, even it means standing alone' that's what tat inspired me yrs ago..n it stays forever with me >.=

so,i got some replies from SIM..n juz b4 the night ends, i received msg from my teacher,asking me except for flying..i really hv to b focus more on piano..only 3.5 mths left for now...for me to skip another grade~leaving me with guilts....since my theory exam,i think i kinda left out the piano till now..i juz..slowed down, ALOT ><
honestly, he bcame very anxious about me scoring lately..good n bad, im quite stress out actually~hahax!
but now i kinda get it...if his aims were to set up a music school (non profit)...for the poor to approach music.......i guess, IM IN... =)

so wats with the title of ???
will ther b a time when u juz wish u can do 100% out of ur to do list? fact is,in real life..u will need lots of lots of support to get that 100%..if not, sorry..probably juz 1/2~n make tat 1/2 be perfect....n u're gonna SHINE~~
???? i dunno wats the 1/2 going to be..aww~~
BUT,life is beautiful!!

wanna know a lil secret about me?
wats my weakness actually?
PATIENCE...i dont hv =)
high school yr,im juz so impatience that i had gone for work at the age of 15..
college yrs..im so impatience that i stop my degree n grab a permanent job..
love life,im so impatience sometimes that i dunno wats with the guy tat may seems to b interested in u,still not doing anything @@
so every day in my life now,i just need to tell myself, Shuang, BE PATIENT!!!
repeat with me plz....BE PATIENT!!
i really dont wanna stop wat im doing now..because everything else, (except for that sth,which im not going to tell) r sooO much perfect~



enjoy the song..n rmb, ur life is perfect too~ cuz u still get to make changes n aim for watever u feel lk doing for now!

n not to forget this,

this kind of thing, only certain ppl would send me to..it means a lot..


Have a GOOD night, folks!!~

No comments: