Sunday, November 20, 2011

Ma work.....

it's 2 degree out there right now...Sunday again,everything's else r closed..
sth tat i couldnt understand n dont really like...y certain countries,lk Aussie,NZ, hv all the shops closed after 5?y Germany,Switzerland, hv Sun off...y Paris hv only certain period of time when u can get to buy a meal @@

anyway, today's not going to b a happy post....
my work sucks till MAX today....but i dont even know what happened~~
probably i get to go bac pg again??? no kidding..

i rmb the very laz tim i went bac was 3 mths ago...for a week~for the very last day while i depart from the airport to sg,the captain flew over pg bridge..that's when heavy down pour.....the tears from my eyes i mean...n i got very emo for bout a week bac here,tk bac some time to get used to everything again...from then on,i never make the effort to go bac cuz i know how much tat could affect me...
but since im going bac soon..im not so well again =(((
kinda very disappointed with my work today,seriously..
feel lk going to church n cry for hours again....(yea,i did ><)

sigh sigh~get well soon....gonna try harder next sector!

as much as i dont like this feeling,still, i would love to happily say...im going bac home PG!! wait for me right ther =)

someone recommend me a book,tiger mum...nice? he(german) got married with a korean lady with 3 kids...saw the pic, urgh! so darn adorable!! lucky him =)
gonna go bac n buy some other books too,cuz my fav writer came out with new books now..keke!

4pm....long way to go till Monday...continue telling myself,dont me emo,hax!!

tk care ppl..! =)

No comments: